Architects, Engineers and other Construction Consultants Professional Liability
Alpha Specialty Programs offers Errors & Omission coverage for a wide array of design professionals and technical consultants. Coverage can be customized to fit the needs of the most discerning of insureds.
- Coverage is available on Surplus Lines paper backed by Certain Underwriters of Lloyds which is rated: A (excellent) by A.M. Best.
- A customer centric approach with various value added services to assist you in understanding the coverage in relation to the insured’s exposures.
- Dynamic underwriting provided by specialist underwriters whom only underwrite A&E, Construction and Developer related insureds.
- Very Broad appetite
- Competitive premiums and retentions
- Claims handling provided by a specialized law firm who only defends insured’s in the design development and construction industries.
- Up to 5 million per claim / Aggregate limits offered
- Full policy limits for the below coverages:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Pollution Liability
- Third Party Discrimination
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Broad definition of Insured’s
- Including Management Control, Independent Contractors, etc.
- Optional vicarious coverage for the insured’s subcontractors and sub consultants
- Ability to include rectification coverage.
- Punitive Damages included to the full extent that they are insurable.
- CHEMICAL ENGINEER
- CIVIL ENGINEERS
- DRAFTING SERVICES
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- HVAC ENGINEER
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
- INSPECTION SERVICES
- INTERIOR DESIGN
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
- LEED CONSULTING
- MACHINE ENGINEER
- MAPPING/ GIS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- O&G ENERGY CONSULTANTS
- PROCESS ENGINEER
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SERVICES
- VARIOUS TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS